About the BCBRA
- Founded in 1969
- Non profit society, run by a board of 15 directors
- In 1991 - 93 members to 2011 - 470 members!
- Promoting the sport of barrel racing by facilitating jackpot 4D barrel racing events that offer options to every family member from all levels of knowledge, skill and financial background
- Youngest member in 2011 was 4, and the oldest 75.
- In 2011, awarded approximately $100,000 in prize money and awards
- 400 entries at the 2011 finals
The BCBRA newsletter is published in the Rodeo Connection newspaper, which is distributed throughout Western Canada. All the BCBRA sponsors are listed in Rodeo Connection throughout the year and our own BCBRA website.