FINALS 2019 BIDS
Click HERE to download form.
The Board of Directors of the B. C. Barrel Racers Association are accepting proposals for the hosting of our 2019 Finals. Closing date for bids will be June 30, 2018.
After the closing date, the board will have a meeting to determine which bid is most suitable for the needs of our membership/association.
Interested parties are asked to submit a bid with the information as per the following criteria and be sure to include all these points in your proposal information. Please keep in mind that we need adequate space for approximately 300 horses and riders.
You may send your information to Bridget Rosette (email@example.com) (250-267-4376). If you would like to send via fax then please call for the number.
- Location of facility
- Dates available
- Arena size & does it have safe footing & fencing. (gate setup for competitors run-in)
- Describe warm up arena/arenas
- Parking space and camping space
- # of stalls/pens available
- Washrooms & showers available
- Equipment availability (ie: tractors for raking, water truck, etc)
- Office space available
- Banquet Facility for awards ceremony (include seats and space available)
- Is a sound system available?
- Please include rental costs for all of the above as well as any other costs not mentioned (garbage removal fees, haul-in fees, and other incidentals)