August 28, 2018 - Bylaw Committee Recruitment
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Cut off date is extended to November 15, 2018, please consider being a part of this important and necessary committee. We are looking for 6 members (3 Directors and 3 General members) to join the Bylaw Committee, if you are interested please click the link below and complete the application form, thank you!!
March 3, 2017 - Notes of Interest
- It is mandatory to show proof of membership at all BCBRA jackpots
- Failure to produce your membership card will result in having to pay the $5 non-member insurance fee
- Additional Horse Membership: $30 (Open, Junior, Senior), $15 (Peewee) payable on finals entry form only
- Missing/lost attendance cards replacement fee increased to $50
- It is to up to the race Producer's discretion for peewee split for payout at jackpots
This year the Board of Directors selected the Make-A-Wish Foundation as our charity of choice to donate to.
here to edit text
About The BCBRA
- Founded in 1969
- Non profit society, run by a board of 16 directors
- In 1991 - 93 members to 2017 - 514 members!
- Promoting the sport of barrel racing by facilitating jackpot 4D barrel racing events that offer options to every family member from all levels of knowledge, skill and financial background
- Youngest member in 2017 was 3, and the oldest 75
- In 2017, awarded approximately $100,000 in prize money and awards
- 330 entries at the 2017 finals