Added Moneys Awarded
March 3, 2017 - Notes of Interest
- It is mandatory to show proof of membership at all BCBRA jackpots
- Failure to produce your membership card will result in having to pay the $5 non-member insurance fee
- Additional Horse Membership: $30 (Open, Junior, Senior), $15 (Peewee) payable on finals entry form only
- Missing/lost attendance cards replacement fee increased to $50
- It is to up to the race Producer's discretion for peewee split for payout at jackpots
This year the Board of Directors selected the Make-A-Wish Foundation as our charity of choice to donate to.
With the hat fines received from the Barriere race, Quesnel race, and the BCBRA finals held in Williams Lake, we are sending a grand total of $726.00 to this wonderful charity.
Many thanks to all those who donated. Our hats are off to you ;)
BCBRA Board of Directors
About The BCBRA
- Founded in 1969
- Non profit society, run by a board of 13 directors
- In 1991 - 93 members to 2018 - 525 members!!
- Promoting the sport of barrel racing by facilitating jackpot 4D barrel racing events that offer options to every family member from all levels of knowledge, skill and financial background
- Youngest member in 2018 was 3, and the oldest 75
- In 2018, awarded approximately $110,000 in prize money and awards
- 421 entries at the 2018 finals !!!! Highest to date !