March 15, 2020 - Added Money Awarded
March 3, 2017 - Notes of Interest
- It is mandatory to show proof of membership at all BCBRA jackpots
- Failure to produce your membership card will result in having to pay the $5 non-member insurance fee
- Additional Horse Membership: $30 (Open, Junior, Senior), $15 (Peewee) payable on finals entry form only
- Missing/lost attendance cards replacement fee increased to $50
- It is to up to the race Producer's discretion for peewee split for payout at jackpots
About The BCBRA
- Founded in 1969
- Non profit society, run by a board of 13 directors
- In 1991 - 93 members to 2018 - 525 members!!
- Promoting the sport of barrel racing by facilitating jackpot 4D barrel racing events that offer options to every family member from all levels of knowledge, skill and financial background
- Youngest member in 2018 was 3, and the oldest 75
- In 2018, awarded approximately $110,000 in prize money and awards
- 421 entries at the 2018 finals !!!! Highest to date !