DEADLINE PASSED - Request for Added Money from the BCBRA Information
To be updated with 2021 details
Any race promoter
interested in having money added races, is asked to submit their bids to the
BCBRA by February 28 2020. BCBRA is looking to offer an equal
opportunity to any and all race promoters. Requests for an amount, is dependent
on the event being planned.
Criteria for bids: Race promoter must be a current member in good standing.
The event must be BCBRA 1st approval on all categories.
Race event must be held after March 14, 2020 prior to October 31, 2020
$??? has been allotted for the 2020 season.
We ask that promoters state in their bids:
1. How much money is being requested for the event?
2. Will this be a 1 or 2 day (or other) event?
3. How will this money be split amongst the categories?
4. Is this event hosting other awards &/or added monies?
5. Is this event in conjunction with futurity/derby, gymkhana, fair or other?
6. Will you be using the BCBRA timer?
7. Stipulate how this event will promote the BCBRA association.
Once all bids are received, the BCBRA board of directors will review, and announce on the website and by email of the lucky recipients of the amounts awarded. Please allow us the week following to meet and discuss. (Please ensure we have a contact email &/or contact number).
Submissions of bids are to go to: Bridget Rosette
Successful Added Money Applicants for 2020
We had an overwhelming response to our request for Added Money again this year!
Please see the successful applicants for a total of: $10,000!!
Vanderhoof (Audrey Cooper) - $250
Prince George (Theresa Woods) - $250
Chase (Brooke Mellish) - $500
Peachland (Sandy Chevalier) - $1000
Golden (Shelley Black) - $1000
Barriere (Dana Pentland) - $1000
Williams Lake (Sandy Zayachkowski) - $1000
Members Only Race - Kamloops KRC (Sandra Mulvahill) - $5000