2018 Season Membership List
2019 Season Membership
- Application for Membership Information: Find form here
- Accepted Forms Of Payment: Etransfer , money order, or cheque. (No Credit Cards Accepted)
- Applications &/Or Payments will NOT be accepted at races.
- Etransfer is an email transfer and can be executed if you bank online.
- Email address to send etransfer to: [email protected]
- Etransfer of payment is acceptable for applications sent by mail.
If you have an email address, we will email your attendance card instead of waiting for the postal system to deliver your card. You just need to print out the form on regular paper (print out as many copies as you need). If you have not received your attendance card within 2 weeks, please check your spam folder.
Application for membership(s) to the BCBRA is the sole responsibility of the applicant(s) This also includes receipt of attendance cards and membership.
The B.C.B.R.A. will not be held responsible for the following:
1. lost or not received attendance cards due to incorrect email address
2. incorrect or non purchased categories
3. For the discount, etransfers must be received no later than January 31st (midnight) @ [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Email transfer MUST contain in the memo field the name of the person(s) who is applying for membership including the category per individual
ETRANSFER – MAY BE within 24 hours BUT no guarantee! Please insure your application and etransfer is sent well in advance if you wish to attend a race. Application MUST be completed in the online form at the same time as etransfer, for expedited processing.
MAIL by cheque &/or money order to : Up to 14 days. (money order if received, is processed on date of mail delivery) Mailing address: All cheques will have a 5 – 7 day hold before membership is processed.
Bridget Rosette - Membership Director, 597 Hwy 20, Williams Lake, B.C. V2G 3S7
It is mandatory that all members show their attendance cards at all races entered (regardless whether the BCBRA is 1st approval or co-approved).
Should you attend a race during the time of processing, you will still be required to pay the insurance non-member fee of $5. (This rules only applies where the BCBRA is primary)
The BCBRA, BCRA and PCBRA honor each others ineligible lists. These fees must be paid before you can compete at a BCBRA, BCRA or PCBRA event. You may pay any fees owing in cash to a race secretary at an event in order to compete.
Taelyr Cameron - $110.00
Gina Desmond - $329.00
Rachel Gottfriedsen - $72.23
Jody Humphries - $20.00
Nina Irwin - $25.00
Shelly Kormilo - $51.00Sherry Usselmann (Kazalhoff) - $207.63