2019 Season Membership
for Membership Information: Find Form Here
- Accepted Forms Of Payment: Etransfer , money order, or cheque. (No Credit Cards Accepted)
- Applications &/Or Payments will NOT be accepted at races.
- Etransfer is an email transfer and can be executed if you bank online.
- Email address to send etransfer to: email@example.com
- Etransfer of payment is acceptable for applications sent by mail.
If you have an email address, we will email your attendance card instead of waiting for the postal system to deliver your card. You just need to print out the form on regular paper (print out as many copies as you need). If you have not received your attendance card within 2 weeks, please check your spam folder.
Application for membership(s) to the BCBRA is the sole responsibility of the applicant(s) This also includes receipt of attendance cards and membership.
The B.C.B.R.A. will not be held responsible for the following:
1. lost or not received attendance cards due to incorrect email address
2. incorrect or non purchased categories
3. For the discount, etransfers must be received no later than January 31st (midnight) AT firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Email transfer MUST contain in the memo field the name of the person(s) who is applying for membership including the category per individual
ETRANSFER – MAY BE within 24 hours BUT no guarantee! Please insure your application and etransfer is sent well in advance if you wish to attend a race. Application MUST be completed in the online form at the same time as etransfer, for expedited processing.
MAIL by cheque &/or money order to : Up to 14 days. (money order if received, is processed on date of mail delivery) Mailing address: All cheques will have a 5-7 day hold before membership is processed.
Bridget Rosette - Membership Director, 597 Hwy 20, Williams Lake, B.C. V2G 3S7
It is mandatory that all members show their attendance cards at all races entered (regardless whether the BCBRA is 1st approval or co-approved).
Should you attend a race during the time of processing, you will still be required to pay the insurance non-member fee of $5. (This rules only applies where the BCBRA is primary)
MEMBERSHIP FORM 2019 (Online fillable and submit)
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE (PDF)
(We are offering one free Finals entry for anyone bringing in $1500 worth of sponsors or one free 2020 membership for $500 worth of sponsors. You can get both incentives if you bring in a total of $2000!)
Note to all Race Producers: When applying for your Race Approval, please make sure that you use the new form above. Please make sure that all information is complete. With everyone using the same form, your approvals will take less time and less chance of error when processing the information.
If you have questions, contact the Circuit Secretary, Mandy Schultz.